• General terms
Welcome to www.silveremporium.in. The website is solely owned by SILVER EMPORIUM PRIVATE LIMITED (hereafter referred to as the “SEPL”, “we”, “us” or “our”).The terms and conditions mentioned herein under represent the whole agreement (the “terms”) and understanding between the website and the individual, firm or entity that uses (hereafter referred to “Subscriber” or “You”) this website, our products or services.
Please read these terms, before using the website. If you do not agree to the terms, please do not use the website. These terms shall apply in full force and effect to your use of the website and by using the website; you expressly accept all terms contained herein in full. If you do not agree with any of the provisions of the terms, please do not access or otherwise use this website or any information contained on the website.
The website offers you access to premium creations which are bold, edgy, impactful, statement-making pieces that hold unique answers for all lifestyle needs. We boast a line-up of Artefacts, home decor, office decor, silverware and religious idols. Assuring something for everyone, we revel in providing memorable shopping experiences (“Products”). We reserve the right to modify, change, alter or discontinue any aspect of the website including the description of the Products at any time.
• License to use
We have an exclusive and perpetual ownership of all rights, title and interest of the website and its content / materials. No subscriber, agent or any third party shall claim their rights on the website. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these terms, to view/access the content / materials contained on the website.
• Restricted access
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- o Publishing any website content / material in any media;
- o Reproducing in any manner, copying, selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any website content / material;
- o Publicly performing and/or showing any website content / material;
- o Using this website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the website and/or SEPL;
- o Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website;
- o Using this website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the website, or to any person or business entity or SEPL;
- o Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while using this website;
- o Using this website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- o “Deep-linking”, “page-scraping”, use of “robots”, “web-spiders”, “web-crawlers” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the website or its materials or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the website , to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the website; and
- o Gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website or any part thereof, or any other systems or networks connected to the website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the website, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
• Representations and warranties
By accessing or using the website, you represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to enter this website and you agree to these terms and you are of legal age as per applicable laws to enter into enforceable agreement with us. Additionally, nothing contained on this website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to You.
• Subscriber responsibility
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to safeguard the Subscriber ID and Password you select from any unauthorized use. You acknowledge and agree that IN NO EVENT SEPL WILL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OR MISUSE OF YOUR SUBSCRIBER ID OR PASSWORD. Subscribers are responsible for maintaining accurate account information at all times, including credit card and contact information. You also agree to
- o Immediately notify SEPL of any unauthorized use / breach of your Subscriber ID and Password; and
- o Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
• Intellectual property rights
You are aware, acknowledge and agree that all information, content, trademarks, artistic works, designs materials, Products (including, but not limited to text, content, photographs, graphics, video and audio content) and the artistic work comprised in the Products, the get-up, look and feel of the Products as depicted on the website is protected by appropriate intellectual property laws and the intellectual property rights vest in and are owned exclusively by SEPL.
• Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising out of or in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities of Mumbai and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai.
• No agency or partnership
The Parties hereto have not created a partnership and nothing contained in these terms shall in any manner whatsoever constitute neither you nor us as a partner, agent or legal representative of each other, nor create any fiduciary relationship between them for any purpose whatsoever.
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of the terms. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the website will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete or block access to any information that you may have with us, including any account or login information such as Subscriber ID and/or password.
• Our rights
We may, at our sole discretion, change or modify the terms at any time, with or without notice. Such changes or modifications shall be made effective for all Subscribers upon posting of the modified terms to the web address (URL): http://www.silverempo.com/terms-and-conditions . You are responsible to read this document from time to time to ensure the use of our website remains in compliance with the terms. Without prejudice to the above, SEPL reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate Subscriber accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at their sole discretion.
• Limitation of liability
In no event shall SEPL, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and SEPL including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website. SEPL has made all attempts to be as accurate as possible in relation to the description of Products. However, SRPL does not either expressly or by implication warrant that descriptions of Products or other materials on the website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by SEPL itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent SEPL from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
• Disclaimer notice
We are not liable for damages resulting from use of the website, including loss of income, operating loss or loss of data, operational disruptions or other direct or indirect loss. We are not responsible for any damage occurring as a consequence of downloading, installation, storage or use of the software or content from the website, including damage and functional disruptions as a consequence of virus or the like.
• Entire agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this website, constitute the entire agreement and understanding between SEPL and you in relation to your use of the website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
If any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein which shall continue to remain in full force.
• Questions, comments or notices
If you have questions, comments, or notices about the Website, please contact us in writing at the address below or you may contact us on